NPM delivered this ceiling grid upgrade and fit-off services project for our valuable client JLL at UNSW CBD Campus. Our construction services team supplied the client with “As-Built” drawings for fire services prior to work commencement.
The following works were performed:
- Isolated all fire services including drain down of sprinklers.
- Installed all dry fire devices on a new ceiling including all sprinkler heads to new ceiling tiles.
- Supplied As-Built Drawings for fire services before work commencement.
- Undertook make safe and disconnection to electrical services and removal of redundant cabling where required.
- Carried out the demolition of existing ceiling grid and ceiling tiles to proposed area including all existing light troffers.
- Supplied specified Armstrong suspension ceiling system to site.
- Supplied specified 1200 x 600 square edge profile ceiling tiles.
- Undertook installation of new ceiling grid along with the installation of new Peakform Grid 1200×600 Module.
- Carried out the installation of T Bar sections in preparation for new diffusers and crate grills.
- Reinstated electrical services to new ceiling grid including installation of new T5 28W troffers.
- An allowance was made to demolish and remove existing flexible ducts and diffusers.
- Supplied and installed new egg-crate grills as required for each area.
- Undertook reinstatement of flexible duct and diffusers to new ceiling grid.
- Allowance made to complete full air balance testing to each area upon completion.
- Reconnected services including test and commissioning.
- Removed and disposed all rubbish from the site per day.
NPM ensured seamless integration of all project components to achieve project objectives and desired results as outlined by the client.