Why on earth would you want to work here?
If you want to make a difference, use your imagination, provide solutions, and be listened to, then NPM is the place for you.
We’re growing, working on amazing projects and need a superstar to rise to the challenge.
- We’ll listen to you and encourage you to innovate
- We’ll provide mentorship and want you to grow
- We’ll make sure you have balance and be at your best
- We’ll give you cross sector experience to define your career
What do you need to be successful?
We are looking for a Contract Administrator that can be a wingperson to our Project Managers, negotiating design and construction contracts and keeping an eye on contractual compliance as if you were Harvey Spectre’s apprentice on Suits.
We need the type of person that actually reads the fine print when they buy car insurance.
- Review tender docs to understand scope and design
- Make sure project costs line up with financial plans
- Negotiate pricing for subcontractors
- Communicate simply and effectively
- Issue and manage programs with sub-contractors
- Assist in facilitating effective use of all project resources
- Know Australian construction law like the back of your hand
Essentially if you can help us make more money than we spend (legally and ethically of course), then YOU are probably the person we’re looking for. Read this last bit quickly and hit the apply button.
A bit about us
We believe people matter, our purpose is to create places that encourage them to thrive, connect, collaborate, and allow them to belong.
Our fully integrated but independent customer solutions create places to help people thrive. We service private and public property portfolios, blue chip office and industrial tenants as well as local and state government property portfolios.
- Be inclusive
- Be caring
- Be ambitious
- Be curious
- Own it